Please note that Fall 2022 Drop/Add ends tomorrow, Friday, September 16, at 5pm ET.
Failure to resolve issues before the deadline will require students to use the petition process via their class dean.
STUDENTS MUST take the following actions before the deadline:
- Submit any additional enrollment requests, including tutorials*
- Drop an enrolled course if they don’t plan to continue in the course
- Change a Crosslisting for courses with cross-listings
- Select GenEd designation for courses with dual GenEds
- Change a Grading Mode for Student Option-graded courses in the Drop/Add system
- Student Option-graded courses can continue to be adjusted via the Class Schedule until the grading mode change deadline (Friday, September 30 at 5pm)
SCHEDULE CONFIRMATION FOR STUDENTS:
- If your schedule is correct, you can confirm your schedule in WesPortal by clicking on the link in the Drop/Add page or going directly to your Class Schedule.
- Changes made in Drop/Add today will reflect in your Class Schedule tomorrow.
- If you’ve confirmed your schedule and now want to adjust your classes, you can un-confirm your schedule by clicking on the link in Drop/Add and marking your schedule as “Not Correct” in Class Schedule.
INSTRUCTORS MUST take the following action before the deadline:
- Approve student enrollment requests, including tutorials
- Student Forum leaders must follow the directions provided by Mrs. Tracey Stanley to create the class enrollments.
CHAIRS/DIRECTORS and ADVISORS:
- Please note that only chairs/directors and advisors will be able to take action on pending student transactions through the end of the day Monday, September 19.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Karri Van Blarcom
Senior Associate Registrar