Dear Class of 2026,
The application for Summer Session 2023 aid is currently open. Students who apply before noon on March 23 will know what their award is on March 28 –before registration opens on April 4. Classes are both on-campus and online this summer. The form can be found in your Portal/Courses/Summer Session. Applying for aid does not mean that you have to take a Summer Session course.
Please note that Summer Session aid does not meet full need and students should expect to use personal funds or student loans to meet the cost of Summer Session. Tuition is $4,000 per credit. Courses are listed in WesMaps – feel free to take a look at the course offerings!
Summer Session Staff
Key Dates: (subject to change without notice)
- Tues, 3/28: Aid award notification for students who applied by noon, Thurs 3/23
- Tues, 4/4: Registration opens
- Same day Planning opens
- Thurs, 4/13 at noon: Aid applications close
- Tues, 4/18: Aid award notification
- Wed, 5/31: First day class, Session 1
- Mon, 7/3: First day class, Session 2